Customer Service/ Support
Part Time Administrative Assistant: Individual who provides administrative and customer support
Specific job duties and tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Respond to all Customer Service and Technical Support inquires by: (1) answering incoming calls, answering questions when possible and/or transferring them to the appropriate department when applicable, (2) replying to inquiries on Dakota Micro’s website live chat, (3) assisting visitors/customers to the factory, (4) entering details, as necessary, of these transactions in the appropriate software or forms and (5) creating RA’s when necessary
- Add new dealers to online order system and dealer locator
- Review dealer websites to ensure the links are active and pointed appropriately. Also, check dealer websites (while you are there) to see if their Dakota Micro information is up to date.
- When requested by sales reps, update existing dealer information on dealer locator
- Maintain, add and update product details on customer facing website as requested
- Maintain, add and update product details on Online Order system as requested
- Track quantities and send literature (i.e. catalogs, brochures) to customers as requested
- Maintain Trade Show booth and supplies, this includes checking all show materials after EVERY show to ensure equipment is functional, clean and all accounted for.
- Perform edits or review of Users Manuals and Install Guides
- Proofreading of marketing materials (i.e. users manuals, training guides, etc)
- Create new and update existing 2x2 product labels
- Package and label promotional items (i.e. sweatshirts, hats, etc.)
- Generate reports from Sage 50 for the Ssles department as requested
- Maintain cleanliness of reception area & meeting room
- Various other projects as assigned by the Director of Sales & Director of Marketing Print Customer Comment Cards as needed and record information from received cards.
- Track upcoming tradeshow events ‐ communicate with the appropriate Sales Rep as to what to have prepared to be shipped or picked up (i.e. booth, materials, special requests., etc) inform as to what DM dealers will also be attending the show, additional literature sent out prior to show, guarantee inventory on literature quantities at both the show and in‐factory.
Please email email@example.com for an application.