At Dakota Micro, Inc. we strive to provide our customers with high-quality products and exceptional service. We understand that there may be instances when you need to return a product, and we want to make the process as smooth as possible. Please read this policy carefully to ensure a user-friendly experience.
To be eligible for a return, the following conditions must be met:
• The item must be in its original condition, unused, and in the same packaging as when it was delivered.
• The return request must be initiated within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• The item must have been purchased directly from Dakota Micro, Inc. If you purchased a product from a Dakota Micro, Inc. dealer or source other than directly from Dakota Micro, Inc. contact that seller for their return policy.
2. How to Initiate a Return
To initiate a return, follow these steps:
b. Securely package the item(s) along with all original accessories, documentation, and a copy of your invoice. Returned product(s) must include:
• Product(s) to be returned in NEW condition.
• Original or copy of receipt of purchase from Dakota Micro, Inc.
• Mail product to:
Dakota Micro, Inc.
8659 148 1/2 Ave SE
Cayuga, ND 58013
3. Shipping Costs
• Customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returns, including the cost of shipping the item back to Dakota Micro, Inc.
• We recommend using a trackable and insured shipping method to ensure the safe return of your product(s).
4. Inspection and Processing
• Upon receiving the returned item(s), our team will inspect it to ensure it meets the eligibility criteria outlined in Section 1.
• If the return is approved, we will process your refund or replacement within 5 business days.
• Approved refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase, minus any shipping fees incurred.
• Refunds may take 10 business days to appear on your account, depending on your financial institution.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return:
• Custom items.
• Items that have been damaged or modified due to misuse, negligence, or accident.
• Items that are not in their original condition or packaging.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
• If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our Customer Service team immediately. We will provide instructions on how to proceed with a replacement or refund.
8. Installation & Product Support
• Installation will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Most Dakota Micro, Inc. products come with a QR code to access applicable user manual(s); or product support assistance can be found in the Support section of our website or by calling (701) 538-4403.
9. Changes to this Policy
• Dakota Micro, Inc. reserves the right to amend or update this Return Policy at any time. Any changes will be communicated on our website and will apply to future purchases.
• By making a purchase from Dakota Micro, Inc. you acknowledge and agree to this Return Policy.
• If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service
Thank you for choosing Dakota Micro, Inc.